Do you enjoy developing new work methods and question methods that does not create true business value? If you are creative, business driven and customer obsessed, Resurs might be the right place for you. We are now looking for a Lean Six Sigma IT Process Lead to strengthen our IT Governance division.
In this role, we would like you to establish simple and efficient IT processes by reducing costs and waste while enhancing the speed and quality of operations and output. As a result, we would like to establish simple, continuous framework to drive improvement and growth.
Get an idea of the role
In this role, you will work closely to our IT process owners. You will also work closely to our IT Risk & Compliance Lead to ensure regulatory and contractual requirements as well as to our ServiceNow Platform Developer to increase automation and quality of the IT processes.
You have a genuine interest and experience in change management and you are a true innovative out-of-the-box thinker. You are also flexible, solution-oriented and can prioritize among your tasks in a structured and efficient manner. Although your work is largely independent, you appreciate being part of a committed organization
In the role as IT Process lead you will
• Act as a unifying body of the IT processes framework
• Take ownership for the process structure (but not specific processes)
• Drive process development initiatives in close cooperation with process owners to optimize and improve overall efficiency
• Participate in business improvement initiatives, pre-studies, projects and analysis
• Identify the need of training in officiant process management
• Develop KPIs to visualize and report process effectiveness and unpredictability
• Suggest a tactical plan going forward based on findings from the work
On a personal level
To succeed in this role, we believe you are
•Creative and responsive to business needs
•Excellent in managing improvement workshops
•Being able to build and visualize data
•Agile and structured in your working methods
•Service-minded and a true team-player
On a more formal level, you have
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business management, Computer Science, IT, MIS or related fields
• 3-4 years fulltime experience from Lean philosophies and related methodologies
• Experiences in 5S, VSM, Kaizen etc.
Experience from tools used to document business processes, IT Service delivery processes and general knowledge in Six Sigma is a merit.
More than a job
The Resurs spirit is about transformation, our culture, and the people in our society. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives and help them make things happen. It shouldn’t be hard to deal with a bank – we want to give the feeling of freedom and possibilities. We are here to make things happen; do you want to join?
Don’t wait to send in your application - selection, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last advertising date. Questions about the role? Reach out to IT Governance Manager Peter Gripner, firstname.lastname@example.org
*In this recruitment process, the supplier is solely responsible for the personal data they collect and process. Resurs is solely responsible for the personal data processed by us in the recruitment process.
Before hiring, we carry out a credit check and require a police record extract for all candidates. For candidates with a citizenship other than Swedish, we reserve the right to complete a background check together with an external partner.