Come join the Resurs journey!
Get an idea of the role
We are currently seeking an Senior Accountant to join our Accountant team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reconciling and analyzing balance sheet accounts, performing VAT reconciliation and reporting, participating in monthly, quarterly, and annual closings, conducting ad hoc analysis, and working with different legal entities.
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a regular basis
- Perform VAT reconciliation and reporting accurately and timely
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual closings, ensuring that all accounting transactions are properly recorded
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to support decision-making and provide insights to management
- Work with different legal entities to ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulations
- Develop and improve processes and routines to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of the accounting function
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in accounting, with a focus on balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Experience in participating in monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software
- Experience of different ERP-systems. Experience of Oracle an advantage
- Speak and read/write Swedish fluently
If you are a detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated Accountant with a passion for developing and improving processes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
More than a job
The Resurs spirit is about transformation, our culture, and the people in our society. It’s about how we define ourselves, how we greet the world, and handle our business. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives and help them make things happen. It shouldn’t be hard to deal with a bank – we want to give the feeling of freedom and possibilities. We are here to make things happen; do you want to join?
Don’t wait to send in your application - selection, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last advertising day. We look forward to hearing from you! For questions please rech out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications in both swedish and english!
*In this recruitment process, the supplier is solely responsible for the personal data they collect and process. Resurs is solely responsible for the personal data processed by us in the recruitment process.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Last day to reply
- Start date
- According to agreement
At Resurs, we have no predetermined career paths - your interests and your ambitions takes you where you want to go. You decide where you start and where the journey takes you.
About Resurs Bank
Resurs is a leading bank in the Nordics with a simple philosophy: we want to create balance in people’s personal finances. On that foundation, we develop offers and services within loans, savings and payments for retail and e-commerce that are based on people’s everyday lives, and that will create long-term value for our customers. And for society. Today, we have a customer base of slightly more than 6 million customers and 604 employees in the Nordic region.
Follow us on Instagram
Come join the Resurs journey!
Loading application form
Already working at Resurs Bank?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.