Get an idea of the role
In the role of Network Administrator, you will amongst other tasks:
- Take care of daily operation of troubleshooting and case management
- Plan, implement and document network changes
- Implement and improve new and existing solutions
- Be supportive of colleagues in networking issues
- Participate in the development and operation of our network
The role includes contact with key suppliers within networks to ensure that existing agreements and solutions are fulfilled. The role also includes contact with other suppliers in order to monitor the outside world and maintain competence within the domain. We are currently in an exciting journey of change with many projects and activities where you have the opportunity to influence and develop.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have 3-5 years of related work experience combined with higher education and/or certifications from well-known suppliers such as Cisco. You have good knowledge of various protocols, IP planning, and rule-based access.
Experience of the following is an advantage for the position but not a requirement.
- Layer 3 routing protocols and technologies- BGP, OSPF
- MPLS and segment routing infrastructure
- Network automation with e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Terraform.
- Firewall technologies from Cisco, Fortinet and Palo Alto
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR Routing & Switching
- Wireless technologies from Cisco and Aruba
- Load balancing and content switching – Citrix ADC
- Datacenter - Cisco ACI, Cisco NX-OS
- Security Management - Cisco ISE
- IPAM, DNS, DHCP - Infoblox
- Cloud Computing i.e. AWS, Azure
As a person, you are responsible, analytical, independent, driven and structured. We also trust that you are a prestigious team player who is communicative, challenges problems and sees opportunities.
You have a desire to learn and adopt new technologies in the segment.
- It is a requirement that you are proficient in English, as this is our company language.
- If you are not a Nordic citizen, a valid work permit to work in one of our Nordic countries is a must.
More than a job
The Resurs spirit is about transformation, our drivers Easy, Personal, Responsible and Innovative, our culture and the people in our society. It’s about how we define ourselves, how we greet the world and handle our business. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives and to help them to make things happen. It shouldn’t be hard to deal with a bank - we want to give the feeling of freedom and possibilities. Join us on our journey and work in an environment where we are open for working on a distance, pro work-life balance and where you create your own possibilities. We are here to make things happen; do you want to join?