Get an idea of the role
Daily tasks may include:
- Full lifecycle of product development, including:
Analysis, estimation, planning, implementation, test, review, deploy and support features, fixes and artifacts.
- Work closely with other architects and product owners to break down requirements to ensure feasibility of a solution.
- Collaborate with co-workers both from the same team and from other teams.
- Share knowledge and work with improvements in ways of working.
On a personal level
This is a very exciting and challenging role with great opportunities to work with experienced and competent co-workers. We welcome applications from individuals who would work part time remote, although it is preferrable if you are able to work at the office multiple days a week. Being fluent in Swedish and English is a requirement.
We believe that you have most of the following skills and mindset to complement the team:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Openshift / Kubernetes
- API design, service design
- Database knowledge
- Microservice environment
- Continuous delivery
- Agile development, Scrum
- You have great communication skills.
- You are a committed team player with great attitude and are eager to learn.
More than a job
The Resurs spirit is about transformation, our values, our culture and the people in our society. It’s about how we define ourselves, how we greet the world and handle our business. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives and to help them to make things happen. It shouldn’t be hard to deal with a bank – we want to give the feeling of freedom and possibilities. Join us on our journey and work in an environment where we are open for working on a distance, pro work-life balance and where you create your own possibilities. We are here to make things happen; do you want to join?
Don’t wait to send in your application, selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the last advertising date. We look forward to hearing from you!