Get an idea of the role
The Developer Experience team helps developers bring code to production in an automated, easy and streamlined fashion. Daily work may consist of:
- Working with our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment where we strive for total automation of bringing code from a developer to production.
- Developing infrastructure components, like integrating with different tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, Renovate and SonarQube. You will also develop common code libraries that will be used by other developers as a foundation when they build their microservices.
- Writing tutorials and documentation for developers of how development should be executed to comply with our policies and guidelines.
- Being a spokesperson to promote and communicate developer tools and resources for consistent and efficient development.
- Working closely with architects to decide and set policies and guidelines for our developers.
- Act as a support function for our developers when it comes to the developer experience.
- Being involved in Resurs Bank’s journey of migrating our workloads to AWS.
On a personal level
We believe that you have some of the following skills and mindset to complement the team as a unified group, offering a great developer experience to our developers:
- Have an Infrastructure as Code mindset and believe that everything we do should be version controlled and repeatable.
- You have great communication skills and enjoys sharing your knowledge both orally and in writing.
- Since we are on a journey of moving to the cloud, solid AWS experience is a plus.
- Experience with container orchestration tools in general and Kubernetes in particular.
- Knowledge of one or several Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools.
More than a job
The Resurs spirit is about transformation, our drivers Easy, Personal, Responsible and Innovative, our culture and the people in our society. It’s about how we define ourselves, how we greet the world and handle our business. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives and to help them to make things happen. It shouldn’t be hard to deal with a bank – we want to give the feeling of freedom and possibilities. Join us on our journey and work in an environment where we are open for working on a distance, pro work-life balance and where you create your own possibilities. We are here to make things happen; do you want to join?